Xcode is an integrated development environment (IDE) containing a suite of software development tools developed by Apple for developing software for macOS, iOS, WatchOS and tvOS.
Xcode includes everything developers need to create great apps.
It includes the Xcode IDE, Swift and Objective-C compilers, instruments analysis tool, simulators, the latest SDKs and many more features.
How to Install Xcode on you macOS?
- Open App Store on your mac
- Type Xcode in the search field of App Store app
- Find Xcode App in the search results and click “Get”
- After the successful installation click Open to open XCode. XCode will also appear in the Applications folder of your mac.
How to Install Xcode beta on you macOS?
Xcode beta available for developers on the apple development program
- Login to your apple developer account at : https://developer.apple.com/
- Go to https://developer.apple.com/download/ or click downloads in the menu
- Find Xcode beta and click install, after the successful installation go to the downloads folder and run the installed file.